West Cumbria Motorsport Club


Minutes of meeting held on 4th June 2018 at Hundith Hill Hotel, Cockermouth.


Present:               Stephen Dixon, Roger Fisher, , Peter Lister, Pearl Wilson, Richard Barnard, Kerryl Steel


Apologies:          , Sam Steel. Russell Grant, Ian Aitken


Matters Arising:  None


Treasurers Report:


CMSG/ANECC/ANWCC/SACC:  Nothing to report


Greystoke:         Entries filled up in 9 Minutes!!!, approval has been given from the safety delegate, forest have been regraded and everything is going ok in the run up to the rally.


Correspondence:             None.


Membership  2018. – 49?


Competition Secretary:                Stephen reported that the event on the 22nd July might have problems with the venue as the person he was dealing with  passed away and we now need permission from others who currently are not in this country.



1st July              Distington Show. Russell to get paperwork

2nd July             Committee meeting.

8th July              Greystoke

22nd July           Autotest. Round of X Pennine – Siloth – Steven organising

4th Aug              Cockermouth Show. Sam to book stand same as last year

5th Aug              Rallytest – Oldside?

6th Aug              Committee

20th Aug           Bannockburn

2nd Sept            Tarmac Autotest

3rd Sept            Committee

30th Sept          Rallytest – Venue TBC




Awards and Presentation

To be considered later.


Fire Extinguishers

4 have been purchased and already used on an event (not literally!!)


Autotest Trophies

The mugs were brought along and were met with approval by all



Any Other Business


Money to go towards signs, ect for Greystoke has been applied for with a refund of £300.


Greystoke were given a radio with MSA frequency on it, because of the crystallisation of the set a certificate has to be obtained which Roger Fisher now holds


Data protection, where does the club stand with regards to information members supply and how we use it. Mag being sent, emails to members about forth coming events, ect. Kerryl to investigate further as to how we can and cant use members information.